A few shots from a recent wedding

jamesonharding

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few shots from a recent wedding...comments/thoughts/advice welcome!

DSC_3857.jpg

DSC_3695.jpg

DSC_3969.jpg

DSC_4050.jpg

DSC_3719.jpg

DSC_4183.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting shots, but work on getting your subject off the center of the frame.

Take the first shot, you have half their bodies cut, including his hand, and alot of empty room up top

Good shots, but I think I would like to be able to see the people behind the couple. Maybe a higher angle would have worked. As for the fifth pictures a higher angle might have worked better as well.

ZOMG the cake is falling!@

Looks like a fun party!

Thoughts:

1. Somewhat over-exposed and perhaps slightly soft in focus (hard to tell on this monitor). There's too much unused space; a crop image left would off-set the couple and provide a more pleasing image. I think this would have made a much stronger image if the groom had removed his sunglasses and fixed his tie.

2. Not fond of the angle in this one; not extreme enough to look intentional, but definitely not level. As well her expression looks to me like she's just found something rather unpleasant on her plate.

3. I think this would have worked even bettter zoomed out just enough to catch all of the LH page and perhaps crop some of the fence out of the image.

4. I like the idea here but your exposure is a little off (due I believe to the bright background) and the 'half' a child peering around the cake is rather distracting.

5. Cute, informal capture. Perhaps crop out some of the unused space?

6. ...

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Very wonderful and gorgeous wedding decor. Its really fantastic. Never seen before. I really enjoyed the whole post. Very beautiful and gorgeous bride. I love all the pics. Very good photography!

Most reactions

Back