What's new

A few shots from my trip to Alaska, Critiques and comments always welcomed!

The baby moose is a rare catch. Lucky for you mama wasn't nearby. I like #5 the best but wonder if somewhere between this rendition and your post???

$9549490237_bf00a99603_o.webp
 
The baby moose is a rare catch. Lucky for you mama wasn't nearby. I like #5 the best but wonder if somewhere between this rendition and your post???

Yours is more realistic, it was quite late, in fact probably 10.45 when I took this shot, I could have kept it with more shadows and saturation.
The mama moose was right next to the baby but I was inside our cabin and have been lucky to take the shot through the window! It does not show too much!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom