A few Shots from my Walk... C&C?

altitude604

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
threemilesfinal.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was feeling productive and went for a stroll on the last nice forecasted day in Town.

#1 - Found some Car Doors just laying in the front of a Scrap Iron Yard.
4007158026_5805f4f89e_o.jpg

#2 - Same subject, just a different angle.
4007157464_5fe170d010_o.jpg

#3 - A Cliff face that I was just trying to capture the steepness of.
4006389357_fbee6c0e2d_o.jpg

#4 - Found this Truck beside someone's House. Thought it looked cool.
4007152090_1049209bfc_o.jpg

#5 - Not sure why, but figured I'd give it a shot.
4006384099_c9c77e9bca_o.jpg

#6 - Some ice that was around a sprinkler in the grass.
4007150634_5e2512e0ea_o.jpg

I LOVE #5 and #6.

Try cropping out, or cloning out that little line in the top right of #5 and see if it works better for you.

#6 really messes with perspective, or depth perception. Did you get any close ups of this?

I like the truck shot. Might be a tad underexposed.
Also, for the cliff, I think you would have conveyed its steepness much more if you would have shot it from a tighter angle.

#5 is the most artistic, and my favorite. I love the angle and texture of the shot.

I LOVE #5 and #6.

Try cropping out, or cloning out that little line in the top right of #5 and see if it works better for you.

#6 really messes with perspective, or depth perception. Did you get any close ups of this?

for #6, that's about as close as i could get with the 18-55. i'll probably have to grab a macro in a couple months.

thanks for the input folks! :)

I REALLY like #5!!!! and i am big into interesting textures (i have thousands of pictures of just textures) so i like #6 too... but 5 is bay far my fav!!!

Very cool shots of the ice. Next time you go on a walk, try to keep the rule of thirds in mind. Having the subject centered all the time isn't always fun. however, in your case it worked well :]
Keep on rockin'

Shots 5 and 6, of the crosswalk symbol and the ice, are lovely finds! Nice eye!

I'm not from your country, so the Fargo pickup truck was sort of intriguing to me,even with the jumble of telephone or electric wires overhead.

Most reactions

Back