What's new

A Few Shots From New Lens (C&C)

Flems

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
109
Reaction score
5
Location
Hamilton, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently bought a used Olympus ZD 14-54mm MKI lens and took a few quick shots out in the lot. IQ is a huge step up from the kit lenses and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with this lens!

If you have any comments, please feel free to leave one. Thanks!

1.
3990022937_7c63fd2674.jpg


2.
3990024931_03c505acd7.jpg
 
Also got this one the other day as well...
3993784801_eafd7e61bf_b.jpg
 
The first two shots don;t do much for me. Your third shot, of the two leaves resting on top of that amazingly still water, is the best of the three. That lens is recognized as a really good zoom for the 4/3 system. I hope you enjoy it very much--it's nice to work with a lens that's a decided step up from the kit lens,especially when fine detail rendition and good optical quality can make or break a shot.
 
It's actually the hood of a car. :mrgreen:
 
No wonder it looks "amazingly still"!:lol:
 
Congrats on the new lens,

I was thinking that looked like a car. If it was water I think I'd like it more more.
 
Friend, I LOVE number one and the third leave on the car hood. Very very cool. :o)
 
id have to say number 3 is my fav. good job!
 
leaf.jpg


Added a bit of saturation of the red and yellow in Photoshop, and sharpened and cropped the image a bit to make it pop a bit more. Minor adjustments can add a bit of life to the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom