What's new

A few Shots From the P.ark

tcnw05

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
southern ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife, and I went to the local park today to walk the trails, and decided to take the camera along. I don't have a DSLR camera yet, so I used our Kodak V1073 Point and shoot. I think they turned out pretty good. The camera was on full auto mode, and the pictures are completely unedited. Any and all critcism is welcomed. thank you

beauty.jpg


path.jpg


riv1.jpg


riv2.jpg


riv3.jpg


rocks.jpg


sitdown.jpg


stairs.jpg


Tree.jpg


treetop.jpg
 
you posted to many and to big. in general i would say they kinda lack interest. some are ok framed but in need of pp. to many highlights due to the harsh sun light. you should have tried to bring the exposure down a notch or two if it is possible with the P&S you have. the most interesting i see are the ones with the steps but again they need post processing.
 
I agree with the above comments. As well, they all lack a punch to the colors. None of them pop. They seem washed and lack depth. Probably due to overexposure.

Keep trying! Hopefully your P&S will allow you to take over a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom