A few shots from tonight's photo outing

medic2230

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Met up with an old friend from high school and we set off to see what we could find downtown to photograph. Here's what I've come up with so far. The first one seems a little hot but I only clipped the highlights in 3 very small areas.

_DSC5504-Edit by Murphy Lege, on Flickr

_DSC5510-Edit by Murphy Lege, on Flickr

_DSC5494-Edit by Murphy Lege, on Flickr

Shots 1 & 3 are spectacular whereas shot 2 is merely awesome.

also a fan of night photos.

Last edited:
I'm going to diverge and say that #3 is the winner for me, with #2 coming in a close second. I just wish that Labor Day sign hadn't been there.

not feeling #1 or #2 at all. #3 is great.

#3 is my favourite, #1 is a fraction to lary for me where as #2 has no edge at all is what I'm getting. I do like allot of your flickr album too

#3 is my favourite, #1 is a fraction to lary for me where as #2 has no edge at all is what I'm getting. I do like allot of your flickr album too
Lary?

TPF: Growin' my street-cred with new lingo daily!

Shots 1 & 3 are spectacular whereas shot 2 is merely awesome.

also a fan of the night photos.

Thanks!

#1 is my favorite, but I like #3 pretty well too.
I do wish that big flare spot wasn't right over the top of the building in the first pic, though.

Yeah, I may have to try reshooting this one. I didn't notice the flare until I got home and put it on the computer. There are lights everywhere on the riverwalk and it's hard sometimes to not get flare down there. Well, I guess it's hard to get flare in this location and make it work. :D Thanks Sharon

I'm going to diverge and say that #3 is the winner for me, with #2 coming in a close second. I just wish that Labor Day sign hadn't been there.

Thank You Leonore! I'm trying to make it down the entire street shooting all of the fountains. This was my second one. We were passing by the bike shop and I saw the bikes hanging there and they caught my attention with all the colors. That spot light was a little hot with trying to to get the rest exposed in there. I agree they could have put that sign on the door instead of the front window.

not feeling #1 or #2 at all. #3 is great.

Thanks Braineack!

Thank You! I thought it was kind of bright too but with a shorter exposure I wasn't getting the generator house exposed like I wanted. I actually wasn't even aware that the whitewater course was lit like this at night because I hadn't been down there in a while.

I learned something new here too with lary and had to look it up. Thanks for the comment on my Flickr.

#3 well done

Thanks Maria!

No problem Medicc appreciate your reply

Great set. I like 3 myself, which worked out well because I'm not going with the crowd but not going rogue either

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back