What's new

A few shots in Jackson Hole, Wyoming

firebird1984

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
Jackson Hole,WY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out on my day off and played around with some different angles and dof. It was mid afternoon and the light was pretty harsh but let me know what you think.
Barn1.jpg

barndoor.jpg

Barn2.jpg
 
Wonderful set. Jackson Hole is a beautiful town. I've got a few shots from the downtown area (elk antler arches, Million Dollar Bar, etc). I envy you for living in such a spectacular place.
 
Wow thanks for the great comments. I really didn't think that I would like them but they are starting to grow on me as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom