A few shots of my new friend

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We met through Instagram. She has been following my work for a while, I just happened to look at her profile and decided to reach out to her to do a test shoot. We got along really well and it wasn't awkward at all. It seems like we're just 2 friends hanging out so that made it a lot more fun. I sent her to my regular hair and makeup artist to have that done before the shoot. It was a 3hrs drive for her from there to the shoot location. :eek:

20170816_Lilia_01137.JPG

20170816_Lilia_01135.JPG

20170816_Lilia_01175.JPG

20170816_Lilia_01182.JPG

20170816_Lilia_01191.JPG

20170816_Lilia_01199.JPG

20170816_Lilia_01216.JPG

20170816_Lilia_01236.JPG

20170816_Lilia_01254.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice set. They have a serene look with a little surreal on the side. The only thing I'm not sure of is the reflection of the legs in #7. I find it distracting for some reason. Maybe either do away with it, or change the crop to add more?

Absolutely cracking set and a very lovely model. She rocks the look.
I agree with Smoke665 on #7. With the reflection as is it looks almost as though she's wearing rubber boots (wellies)(galoshes?). If you have more room at the bottom on the original it would probably look very good with more of the reflection, even at the cost of some of the greenery above.

Very nice set as others have said. I would like to see a crop in #8 to a bit above her head. A different concept of course but I think an appealing composition.

Love 'em. Very nice feel. The shots that show any movement to the cloth/dress are the best in my book. 7-8-9 are (IMO) the least strong of the bunch...either too static or in #9, she becomes an amputee from the knees down.

Great job. Now...you need to post more of her. If you're game and she's game, try something long and flowing (like a long white cloth) and get her and it partially in the water, let the current extend it. You'll create some superb lines that way.

Thanks! The water was freezing cold and we have no way to dry her off quickly enough so I didn't want her to submerge into the water . It's also steep so that's as far as she could go before going to waist deep. So, just below where I cropped her legs is the ugly muddy shoreline lol

Great model and a good series. I think the background is a bit too overexposed in some of the shots. Still good photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back