What's new

A few shots that i like

Kevyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
95
Reaction score
1
Location
Surrey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just thought i'd post these few to get a bit of feed back, they are maybe a few months old now but thats ok :D

1.
sky.jpg


2.
DSC_0026.jpg


3.
DSC_0049.jpg


thank you :)
 
The sky in #3 is kind of fake looking.
 
the second one makes me feel like I'm upside down. The sky does look a little fake in the 3rd one. How long was that exposure? I do like the lights from the traffic.
 
Just to let you both know #3 has not been edited at all, the sky goes funny colours with long exposures, especially around dusk, which was when that photo was shot, and just for the record it was 15 seconds at f22, :)
 
I like the last best. Interesting movement and contrast.

Rusty Tripod
 
I like #2. Great texture, and good idea to shoot it diagonally. It would have been a bore if the bricks were square in the frame.
 
#2 makes me dizzy, i really like #3. I don't think the sky looks fake at all. nice shot!
 
I cannot look at Photo 2 for longer than a second, after that I feel like falling over, it makes me seriously dizzy.

And I never thought the sky would look fake in 3! It looks gorgeous. Most precious time of the day you chose to take that one. Wonderful.

As to the first photo - I don't ge the perspective at all :scratch:
 
thanks for all ur feed back guys, it's interesting seeing what people think :)
 
thanks for all ur feed back guys, it's interesting seeing what people think :)

#3 is backwards.

The cars are on the wrong side of the road.

Heh, I crack myself up. :)

I like the feeling the second one gives. It really does something to my
sense of balance. :)
 
I really like the last one. Makes me want to go shoot some roads as well.
 
number 2 is better than drugs :)

upside down + tilt does a good job here

3 is a typical long exposure ... but for my taste the sky came out too strong, so I personally would remove some saturation, but not much ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom