What's new

A few shots that i like

number 2 is better than drugs :)

upside down + tilt does a good job here

3 is a typical long exposure ... but for my taste the sky came out too strong, so I personally would remove some saturation, but not much ...



yeah i'd probably agree with that :)
 
I like 1 alot I still have no idea what it is :confused::blushing:
 
i like nr 1, the silhouettes on the left bothers a bit, i would edit them out or crop, just to keep it clean.
 
I like #3 the most. The deep blue of the sky is just beautiful. Maybe the framing of the shot can be changed just a bit. The bus stop on the righ edge is a bit distracting. For some reason my eyes just keep looking right toward the bus stop. But overall good looking picture and mood.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom