A Friend of mine.. (Portrait - what do u think)

Samerr9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Portrait - what do u think

CC r welcomed

IMG_1076_pp31.jpg

need a little more light for his face. You can see racoon eyes still. I think the exposure is good.

hey mate..

thank you for ur fast response, whaat do u mean by racoon eyes? i will try to lighten the face more on photoshop..

Dark around the eyes. Not too bad though :)

raccoon.jpg

hahahahaahaahaha

lollll... and how do i avoide that ? :)

Fill lighting (continuous, strobed, or reflected), or a light source that is not so overhead.

Fill lighting will also help spearate your subject from the background, exposure wise.

his eyes are also not in sharp focus. They look soft to me...

Thanks KmH & JeffieLove

well i took this photo in the mall.. and honestly i am still very weak in lighting although i am really interested to learn about it and soon .. so i can't comment about how to use the fill light as i am curently limited to it ..

Regarding the sharpness.. I think i am catching up.. i can feel that i improved since i first got the camera.. and i hope i will get it just right soon :)

Dark around the eyes. Not too bad though :)

raccoon.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!! :lol: Tooooooo funny....

And its so true what KmH says... My husband laughs when he watchs me becouse the last thing I do befor I hit my shutter is hold my breath... lol.. Its a challenge in itself to get that sharp shot.

It's best to use the same breathing techiques competitive rifle shooters use (they don't hold their breath).

They even consider their heart beats.

The guy in the shirt is stealing all the attention from that whiteish thing in the upper left corner in the background.

Looks like my passport photo. If that white thing in the upper corner reflects what is in the garage, then go take some shots of that!

Most reactions

Back