A friend of mine...

RoseBud

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few photos that I took of a friend. She was gracious enough let me photograph her. I feel like I learn something new every time i pick up my camera. Please feel free to give pointers!

Color_Test.jpg

Andrea_with_guitar.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look!

Last edited:
I'm just a newb on TPF so my opinion might not mean much but.. Personally, the only thing I see wrong with these photos are your watermarks. It usually takes away from the picture when you put them on the subject you're trying to capture. In the first photo, my first impression was that she had a tattoo until I realized it was different in the second.

On a side note: That was really nice of your friend to let you take pictures of her.

Oh.. and the second photo could have been taken with a bit more light. The lighting in the first one had a great effect with her skin tone.

I thought the watermarks were tattoos at first, until I saw they didn't match up.

Its hard to tell on such a small photo. But if you want some constructive criticism I would not crop QUITE as tight on the first one. Like, leave all of the elbow in, maybe all of the guitar bridge.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back