A Friends Wedding

Jeffro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
infinitecustoms.forumotion.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok My friend got married and asked me to bring my camera. He had a paid Photographer there so I tried to stay out of the way but I think I got a few great shots. With help of Photoshop! Opinions and thoughts always welcome~

Wed2L.jpg

Wed5L.jpg

wed21L.jpg

Just a couple but I have about 25 on Facebook. Look up Jeffrey Eatley or J. Eatley Photography FAN PAGE~

Well done! I think you've done a pretty good job. In #1 you've nailed the exposure which is often the most difficult aspect of wedding photography, given the dynamic range between a 'bright' white wedding dress and everything else.

Jeffro long time no see!

The candids are awesome...hard to really critique on these because it is what it is. You seem to have a smudge on your lens though...it's really obvious 2 and 3. It's close to the center left on 2.

For #1 I rarely shoot down on the bride. I think you want to place them on a pedestal always by shooting upwards rather then down.

Glad to see you back :D

Sorry I have been really super busy lately and working alot on the photography.

Yeah I did notice that smugg on the lens but it was too late. What can I say, I am learning. Another Lesson. I am pretty sure that is was a small rain drop cause we had about a 30 second shower. had to wipe the lens and I missed it some how and it was during the busiest part of the wedding.

THE MONEY next to head was people pinning money to her.

The Reason I shot down on her cause I had no choice. That was one of the only moments I got her to pose for me. I was working around the PAID photographer.

About that shot let me post the original and the edit and tell me what you think! I think I did some great work

wed2R.jpg
Wed2L.jpg

I knew there was something funny with the grass, but you did more there than I though. Nice photoshop work. :thumbup:

The edit is good!!!
However...
#2 is a bit soft.

Yeah That was taken with my kit lens 18mm-105mm and every pic is a bit soft. I think it is ok but I hope to get a better lens soon. Money is tight. I am working on some other ideas to try to help with the soft shots. But nothing seems to help?

I put about 5 hours into editing about 20 pictures from the wedding. I am going to put them on cd soon and turn them over to the bride and groom!

1 and 2 both seem to have focus / blur issues in the face of the bride. I'm thinking more blur due to the motion seen in the bouquet and other guests in the back. Watch those shutter speeds.

Most reactions

Back