What's new

A game with PS

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
422
Reaction score
9
Location
Castellón (Spain)
Original car: Seat Altea TDi 140 Cv

altea10ef.jpg
http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/7831/altea10ef.jpg


Car altered with PS

alteatunning5ab.jpg


Greetings from Spain.
 
Very good
Greetings from Connecticut
Sorry about my spanish
I am just learning


muy bueno
saludos de Connecticut
apesadumbrado sobre mi español
soy el aprender justo
:taped sh: :sillysmi:
 
I am glad that you like ;)

You do not worry about your spanish. I use a translator Web.

Greetings from Spain.
 
Good job :thumbup:
I like how you tucked the wheels inside the wheel wells and *shaved* the door handles.
 
muy bueno, me gusta esos fotos mucho!

mi espanol es muy malo, si?? :mrgreen:


very nice, i like both of these! great job in PS!
 
JTHphoto said:
muy bueno, me gusta esos fotos mucho!

mi espanol es muy malo, si?? :mrgreen:


very nice, i like both of these! great job in PS!

Tu español es bastante bueno. Te entiendo perfectamente.

Muchas gracias por tu comentario.

Saludos desde España. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom