What's new

'A Good Day'

shoedumas

Truly Canadian Eh?
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
210
Reaction score
18
Location
Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stikfas are one of my favorite things to shoot on days with crappy weather, which is quite common in Vancouver. :er::x:grumpy: But, I kinda liked the way this one turned out, so I did up a neat frame and title. It's also been a while since I posted. Enjoy!

agoodday.jpg
 
Cool image. I like the green on the purple background.
 
I agree with Chiller... I also like the shadow. Nice work!
 
Bump. Funny thing, It was actually a white background, but because of the lighting, it made it look purple.:mrgreen:
 
:mrgreen: Well worth the $15 or whatever I paid for the two of them.
 
I don't know what a Stikfa is, but it's funny!

Rob
 
great shot, and I love the centerfold pose!!!!! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom