poa1954 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location Florida; USA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2012 #1 I buy Canon slr, 10MP or 12MP; I'm an amateur in this field, so ,some canon easy to learn and practice. I have a Canon 35mm slr , two lens(70-200mm) (27-80mm); I need to jump to DIGITAL. I u sale one at good price, let me know. THANKS.
I buy Canon slr, 10MP or 12MP; I'm an amateur in this field, so ,some canon easy to learn and practice. I have a Canon 35mm slr , two lens(70-200mm) (27-80mm); I need to jump to DIGITAL. I u sale one at good price, let me know. THANKS.
Pumpedupkicks TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 6 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 #2 how much
poa1954 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location Florida; USA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Canon EOS Rebel 2000 (35mm); a 27-80mm and 70-200mm lens, 1 hood lens; all these: $240.00.