- Joined
- Jul 14, 2011
- Messages
- 4,173
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
lol thanks everyone for your comments but this wasnt supposed to be a "professional" moment. This was just a photo I came across from our trip this summer and I wanted to share. I love that we instantly jump into photographer mode though hahaha, love this forum.
Cheers
Oh, so strange that a forum full of photographers would jump into photography mode when presented a photograph.
Per forum description:
General Gallery
A gallery for sharing photos and getting feedback, including general critique.
You've been posting your professional work pretty frequently, and getting feedback. If you don't want feedback on an image, post in Just for Fun.
From what I've gathered, he wanted the opinions of that moment in time, not how well it was shot. Personally I feel like it should have been in the just for fun section but either way I don't see that much of a deal here. If it didn't belong in this forum topic than an admin would have moved it. So when/if they see it, it will be the final verdict. Just keep scrolling, it's not the end of the world![]()
At least you have an avatar that suits what you aspire to be.
