What's new

A Kinky Collage

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
748
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
AC-028.jpg


Photos taken with Ektar DIN 21, collage made using Picasa
 
Ohhh yeah, I just love it when a guy leaves it blank.
 
I can see it, also logged out as a visitor. Here's a repost then:

AC-028.jpg


Probably my provider...not the best!
 
Are we supposed to view from right to left?
 
I think the concept is cool but I keep wanting to look from left to right it you have the images going from right to left. Makes it distracting.
 
Are we supposed to view from right to left?

Yes, it's kinky ;)

I think the concept is cool but I keep wanting to look from left to right it you have the images going from right to left. Makes it distracting.

Thanks. I know right to left is a bit weird, but that is the way the sequence was in the real world and if I arranged the shots in the more conventional way, the couple would be walking into the scene and not out of it and the woman would be alone at the end.

No wait, perhaps that would have been truer to life!
 
On the flipside:

AC-3sJuly1223.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks. I know right to left is a bit weird, but that is the way the sequence was in the real world and if I arranged the shots in the more conventional way, the couple would be walking into the scene and not out of it and the woman would be alone at the end.

No wait, perhaps that would have been truer to life!

I guess the subject is the people based on your title however everything is so busy and tiny I can hardly see them. The center one has a big black "Something" going right through the center hiding half the subject, I think. Sorry, doesn't do much for me.
 
The images are too small for me to see without squinting. I think it would have been better to post 3 separate good-sized images, instead of the 3-in-1. Also, the subjects within the images appear very small. So, I'm sorry, but can't really say much else.
 
Thanks. I know right to left is a bit weird, but that is the way the sequence was in the real world and if I arranged the shots in the more conventional way, the couple would be walking into the scene and not out of it and the woman would be alone at the end.

No wait, perhaps that would have been truer to life!

I guess the subject is the people based on your title however everything is so busy and tiny I can hardly see them. The center one has a big black "Something" going right through the center hiding half the subject, I think. Sorry, doesn't do much for me.

I agree, the light pole really makes it hard to see in the middle picture, i think that they need to be a lot bigger in order to better convey your message
 
Ok, I must be really dense, but what exactly is "kinky" about this and what am I supposed to be seeing?
 
Thanks. I know right to left is a bit weird, but that is the way the sequence was in the real world and if I arranged the shots in the more conventional way, the couple would be walking into the scene and not out of it and the woman would be alone at the end.

No wait, perhaps that would have been truer to life!

I guess the subject is the people based on your title however everything is so busy and tiny I can hardly see them. The center one has a big black "Something" going right through the center hiding half the subject, I think. Sorry, doesn't do much for me.

They are meant to be small, almost insignificant - just like we all are compared to the world around us. The lamp post was positioned to obscure the one figure intentionally since in the story of the girl waiting for her fella, we aren't supposed to see who she's waiting for.

The images are too small for me to see without squinting. I think it would have been better to post 3 separate good-sized images, instead of the 3-in-1. Also, the subjects within the images appear very small. So, I'm sorry, but can't really say much else.

I understand what you mean but as this is a story of two people it wouldn't work as well as separate images, imo. I think your other points are explained in my answer to SCraig.
Thanks. I know right to left is a bit weird, but that is the way the sequence was in the real world and if I arranged the shots in the more conventional way, the couple would be walking into the scene and not out of it and the woman would be alone at the end.

No wait, perhaps that would have been truer to life!

I guess the subject is the people based on your title however everything is so busy and tiny I can hardly see them. The center one has a big black "Something" going right through the center hiding half the subject, I think. Sorry, doesn't do much for me.

I agree, the light pole really makes it hard to see in the middle picture, i think that they need to be a lot bigger in order to better convey your message

The lamp post already explained, the size issue is so: I agree it needs to be bigger and on paper it is, however, the proportions are the same.

Ok, I must be really dense, but what exactly is "kinky" about this and what am I supposed to be seeing?

Terry meets Julie is taken from a song by The Kinks. This is my take on Waterloo Sunset; these are my Terry and Julie.

I don't get it.

Perhaps now it's a little clearer. I hope so anyway.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom