A lady bug. Couldn't find anything else. What a menacing creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6768051727_60054ac2f7_b.jpg

Taa daaaaa.
lol

very nice....... you need some diffusion though.... that highlight on her shell is a bit high. You could probably soften that ringlight up a bit with some silk or something... make it really sweet!

very nice....... you need some diffusion though.... that highlight on her shell is a bit high. You could probably soften that ringlight up a bit with some silk or something... make it really sweet!

I know, I saw that shyt.
The light is already diffused.
But apparently not enough at times.
The problem here is the lady bug shell is highly reflective.

I'm gonna have to figure something out as a fix for certain subjects.
I can't get a decent image this week, no matter what I do.
I'm in a slump.

Sincerely,
SlumpSpeed

dude.. it is a nice image! And what is wrong with is easily fixed... especially if you copy me and get that D4!! lol!

what if you put the flash over to the side? or you could probablly edit it out... or even drop the flash completely (if possible)

Wait a minute?
You're getting a D4 too?

I'm never going to get ahead in this , am I?
Wait a minute.
Who's copying who here?
All of a sudden now Gipson wants a D4 too.

See... in this one you alerted me to the fact that an insect would be in my face if I opened the thread, and that he might be, possibly, menacing. Thanks.

Also, really nice shot.

what if you put the flash over to the side? or you could probablly edit it out... or even drop the flash completely (if possible)

I need CS5.

have you tryed gimp? would you mind me trying to edit it out? if it doesnt turn out good i obviously wont post it... i think i might be able to do something with it..

Go right ahead.
Edit away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back