A lil C&C pwease :)

OffTheWall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ievil.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i thought i would take some shots with my best friends inside of a blue broken toyota outside my house and would like some c&c :) let me know what you all think.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

Not feeling the ones in the car too much.

The last one is better but shadows a bit too harsh with the shot. I'd soften and while PPing, watch not to overexpose when adding effects.

I'm not a fan of the processing done on them. The shots in the truck, while I can see what you were trying to do (maybe? good looking female covered in grime?), she's a cute girl, I think you are on the right track with the last one.

LOL yeah these were all test shots for a technique i found online. i'll post the "decent ones" in a sec :) i like the ones in the truck kinda HDR looking sorta kinda lol.

Here are the ones that i will give to her :)

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

5= unsure if i like this one
m5.jpg

6 don't know if i like the pose or not.
m6.jpg

In that last set you have, #6 is a keeper though I'd crop it a bit tighter on the right hand side. Looks good in B&W

#2 is no picture the world should see...lol (dirty mind) :fangs: She had a good grip!!
#6 is nice

Keep shooting!!!

In the PP it looks like someone beat her entire body with a baseball bat and her bruises are getting to that ugly stage. I much prefer the originals.

If I wasn't able to see her face in the first set, I would have thought you had taken pictures of a corpse. :lol:

#4 in the second set, her face seems a bit blotchy. Maybe from PP?

Most reactions

Back