A little about a Newbie

cindavphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cinnamonsphotography.tripod.com
Hi, I'm new here. I've been shooting since I was a souphmore in high school. That's been about 18 or 19 years. To many to remember. Anyway, I haven't been shooting alot lately. I'm a cold weather wimp and don't like to go out much in the winter. I do have a full studio at my house. I will hopefully start getting busy with romantic sessions for valentines day. My hustbands shoots sports action and nature, but I mostly shoot people. We just bought our first digital (Canon 10D) in November and we're still learning the software.

Here is a pic of myself and my wesite for anyone who wants to take a look. Gental comments welcome.

103_0356.jpg

http://cinnamonsphotography.tripod.com

PS~I hope I posted this stuff right.

*Edited By Manda to resize pic

welcome to the forums :D ... i shoot a lot of people as well .. you'll learn a lot here

Hallo Cinda (am I to call you this?),
I'm just a newcomer to this board, too.
When you want to meet an amateur, meet me. I take photos merely for the fun of it, so I cannot - in no way at all - compete with any of the photographers here, who note all their shutter times, openings, lenses and what not... with me it either works, or it doesn't. What is not nice (or appealing to me) is not going to be shown. Period. (Or "full stop", as I'd much rather say :)).
I'm sorry to say that I didn't wait for your photo to fully load before I decided to write the reply - loading took ages. The photo is waaaaay too large, and it is not so nice if you have to scroll horizontally forever before you get to the end of one line of text...
Just my feeling.
No offense.
I'd so LIKE to see your picture.
I like to take portrait pictures myself, but I'm far from being good at that, more so since I don't like to take posed persons, but persons who interact somehow...

Hi, Hopefully this pic will work better. I'm not only new to this forum, but to forums in general so I haven't quite worked out how to post pics yet. Sorry!!

To LaFoto, you can call me Cinn or Cinnamon. My parents had a sence of humor. Check you're private message.

cinpost.jpg

Welcome Cinda.
Ive resized the first pic to make the page smaller and without the sideways scroll.
Feel free to ask me or any of the other mods about any troubles you might be having. :sillysmi:
Generally its wise to keep your pics under 500/600 px wide. If they are really big then they take forever to load, and unless you have a 1000 inch monitor they probably wont be able to be seen properly anyway hehe

I'm also moving this to the Welcome/Introduction Forum as that is where all the welcomes happen! :)

Welcome Cinda

Hey Cinda-

I'm completely new around here also. I too am a people person, shooting mainly portraits of children and families. I look forward to seeing your work in the future and I will be posting some of mine EVENTUALLY! :?

I have relatives in Rolla, Missouri which is about 2 hours from St. Louis? :scratch:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back