A Little Portfolio

amolitor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Flower Portfolio - a set on Flickr

comments and critique always welcome, but you should probably be aware that this is a completed project. There are some deficiencies I am aware of, and no doubt others I am not, but in any case I am sick of fussin with this pictures and have called it complete. Several of these have already been up here for c&c.

Tulips #4 and Tulips #7 were two that I liked a good deal. A few too many images for a late night look for this dude, off to bed soon. These look good in a portfolio this way.

I think some of these are just lovely. I particularly like Lily #4 and Tulip #7.

I absolutely love them - they appear surgical, precise and almost inorganic - I would relinquish one testicle to acquire knowledge to achieve those lovely results.

I went through them again this morning, and noted a few that struck me positively:Daisies #1,Lily #4, Tulip#7 (the closeup) is a wonderful exercise in selective focus.

Good shots! All unique in their own way...I believe "Tulip #10" may be my favorite. I like the look of the petals with the dew on them.

Very nice. A few I'd dump. But overall, impressive!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back