a man and his produce

cathmc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a picture from across the street of the half-falling-down building this guy sells out of, and he waved me over and asked me to take a picture of him. I like his expression.
Comments/Suggestions welcome, as always...

Around BA 045edit.jpg

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
i wish everyone in the streets where i live was this friendly as to ask for the photos be taken.

Very nice shot. i like his expression, he looks a happy chap

OP
C

cathmc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, where I've spent the last 3 months (leaving in a few days). A foreigner walking around with a camera gets a good response here. Maybe they think I'm a foreign correspondent and they'll show up in the New York Times! :)

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
really nice..how i wish all people are like him..

i like the angel of your shot.

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Nice and friendly !!! I notice a little fill flash color stealing, but its normal ....

JohnEBongo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
THORHAMMER said:
Nice and friendly !!! I notice a little fill flash color stealing, but its normal ....

Please explain for me what "fill flash color stealing" means. I have never that term before and it does not appear to me that there was any fill flash used in this shot.

Thanks

John

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
JohnEBongo said:
Please explain for me what "fill flash color stealing" means. I have never that term before and it does not appear to me that there was any fill flash used in this shot.

Thanks

John

I think Thor's relating the slight mist/fog look to the picture, which appears just like a levels skew to me. From what EXIF tells me, the flash was indeed off at the time of the picture. It does, however, have a fill-flash bleach look to it.

Nice shot though - he looks like a happy chappy.

Rob

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics