What's new

A new friend

a.rodgers

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0034.jpg


I know there are some problems with this image. The subject is quite out of focus ( no surprise, it was a 20 second exposure) and the blue friend isn't drawn very well. Despite these problems, I like the photo and was wanted your opinion.
 
I like the idea! You might have to take two exposures, one with the subject, then a second to get the "new friend". Then combine them in pp.
 
or take use a flash to freeze the subject and go 30sec exposure and focus before the shot. like this one.
DSC_0262.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom