A New Recent Friend of Mine!

ColeGauthier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, once again! This is one image from yesterday. Sadly, I don't have a full set to share because I was helping another photographer friend and decided to steal his camera for a bit!

I hope you enjoy, please C&C!

IMG_0603_edit.jpg

really nice, like the little wisp of hair picked up by the breeze also a little bit mysterious IMO

outrageously beautiful.
perhaps crop from the top and sides so her eyes are at the thirds and there is less empty space.
Her shoulder seems much brighter than her face and so attracts my eye.

IMG_0603_editllll.jpg

Beautiful, and fantastic capture . Nice B&W . Gots to love a long lens !!

outrageously beautiful.
perhaps crop from the top and sides so her eyes are at the thirds and there is less empty space.
Her shoulder seems much brighter than her face and so attracts my eye.

View attachment 99956

Thanks for the great advice kind sir! I have made modifications, here it is:

IMG_0603_edit_final.jpg

Thanks for the great compliments everyone! :)

Beautiful subject but skin processing is a bit too much IMHO. Then again, that's just my own personal preference :)

The age old question of how much to smooth the skin. This one is tough because you want the focus to be on her face, but based on the area around her nose, Im sure her shoulders had tons of freckles.

If it were my shot I wouldn't have smoothed things out quite as much but I would have also fixed the cracked lips.

If it were my shot I wouldn't have smoothed things out quite as much but I would have also fixed the cracked lips.

Sorry to hijack but how do you fix the cracked lips?

Thanks everyone! The only reason I didn't fix her lips is because I found it added character but that's a photographers opinion, to each their own! Also, she had no freckles on her shoulders, that's why I kept the ones on her face, for the added character again.

In my opinion, I don't think you over smoothed. I see little goosebumps on the back of her arm, I see texture, I see pores and freckles. It's perfect! There is so much about this that just pulls your eye in!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back