A New Recent Friend of Mine!

Excellent Shot! One thing about portraits I dislike is when they are so sharp there skin looks like sandpaper or to smooth like a wax doll.IMO this is well done.I like the final image better that you took some off the top and the B&W is great.

In my opinion, I don't think you over smoothed. I see little goosebumps on the back of her arm, I see texture, I see pores and freckles. It's perfect! There is so much about this that just pulls your eye in!

Agreed, that's why I kept everything the way it was! Apart from a few edits of course. Thank you for the compliments :) Loved your B&W in the urban shoot series that you recently posted, I am sucker for B&W's!

Excellent Shot! One thing about portraits I dislike is when they are so sharp there skin looks like sandpaper or to smooth like a wax doll.IMO this is well done.I like the final image better that you took some off the top and the B&W is great.

Agreed, sometimes it's too much, that's why I tried to keep it down and the crop does make it that much better!

On a side note, would anyone want to see the original before all the edits?

In my opinion, I don't think you over smoothed. I see little goosebumps on the back of her arm, I see texture, I see pores and freckles. It's perfect! There is so much about this that just pulls your eye in!

Agreed, that's why I kept everything the way it was! Apart from a few edits of course. Thank you for the compliments :) Loved your B&W in the urban shoot series that you recently posted, I am sucker for B&W's!

Agreed, sometimes it's too much, that's why I tried to keep it down and the crop does make it that much better!

Thank you! BW images on a beautiful girl with a stunning gaze are amazing!! I would love to see your SOC!

Here is the original!

Thank you! BW images on a beautiful girl with a stunning gaze are amazing!! I would love to see your SOC!

Agreed, they sure are! Here is the original.

IMG_0603.jpg

Most reactions

Back