A quick rant

gotcha..... emo = art college students ;)

Hmmm i musta been an emo kid myself..... good job i grew up.... or maybe im just cold. :mrgreen:

Yeah basically, only here it's gotten a little out of control. Some of these kids look really silly. But who am I to judge. I used to go to raves.

bace said:
Emo is short for "Emotional". I don't know about the UK, but "emo" is a new fad. Guys dressing like girls (sort-off) feeling sorry for themselves. Listending to emo punk. Meh. Just check on myspace.com , that place is full of emo kids.
This whole forum missed the emo craze? It's huge here in the states, too.

Emo is punk gone horribly, horribly wrong. Don't get me started on emo. :banghead:

OMG..... ok i just googled emo kid..... i was never one of those!.... stupid emo kids..... we had a simliar phase over here a while ago.... but it was merged with the brit pop scene.

there's an audio clip/song about emo kids floating around the net that's pretty funny...

around here it's more junior high kids that think they are the punk version of kids that live on the street...even though they live in middle-upper class suburban neighborhoods with the stereotypical American family. it's an attention thing sometimes, but mostly they just want to fit into something. I dunno.

I don't think you're being emo, verbal...at least in the degrading form of the word. I agree that you should just spend as much time with her as possible and enjoy her company while you can. who knows what might happen, anyway.

Wow, I feel old, I didn't know what emo was either. :lol:

As for your girl, spend the time with her, enjoy it. As someone else said, if you're meant to be your paths will cross again, I'm sure of it. Just because she's far away doesnt' mean you can't still keep in touch. Life is way to short not to enoy the good times :thumbsup:

Thanks for your responses guys. We agreed to be just friends awhile ago (stupid cali...) so it's not like we're dating now or anything. It's mostly just hard on me because she's a REALLY good friend...

as far as me not wanting to go to CA, it's not because I dislike it there; I just LOVE Bellingham. To me it's the greatest city in the world!

Just remember that even though you're cramming everything in...spend some quality time together. ;)

...and f*ck like rabbits!!! :biglaugh:

Just don't knock her up a few days before she leaves. ;)

Suffice to say that I am all too familiar with this exact situation. The time we spent together was incredible. Never spoke of her move until that fateful day.

Currently she hates Cali and wants to move back. Tomorrow that will change. Details go deep and are too personal and slightly boring.

Point is to live in the moment. Relationships and everything we touch vibrates. Sometimes it is high and sometimes it is low. If you guys feel love it will never leave your heart. Know that this love can be cultivated and understood. Could be that she will come running back into your arms. Could be that she marries surfer dude. Love is not the "Disney" man meets women, falls in love and has 2.3 kids. Relationships take on their own life. Make the best of it and say a small prayer. It is not always going to be good. So be strong!!!

craig said:
Suffice to say that I am all too familiar with this exact situation. The time we spent together was incredible. Never spoke of her move until that fateful day.

Currently she hates Cali and wants to move back. Tomorrow that will change. Details go deep and are too personal and slightly boring.

Point is to live in the moment. Relationships and everything we touch vibrates. Sometimes it is high and sometimes it is low. If you guys feel love it will never leave your heart. Know that this love can be cultivated and understood. Could be that she will come running back into your arms. Could be that she marries surfer dude. Love is not the "Disney" man meets women, falls in love and has 2.3 kids. Relationships take on their own life. Make the best of it and say a small prayer. It is not always going to be good. So be strong!!!
Only two and a third children? That's unfortunate for the "third." :lol:

You're definetly not being emo.

My advice, for what it's worth, is to **** like bunnies.

lol all you "@$^% like bunnies" people... =P We shan't be doing that. In my opinion that would only complicate things extremely.

Verbal said:
lol all you "@$^% like bunnies" people... =P We shan't be doing that. In my opinion that would only complicate things extremely.

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one...especially at your age and uh...experience level.

Verb's not dumb. :)

Last time I checked there was absolutely NOTHING complicated about sex.

But that's because I never have sex with people I have feelings for and never have feelings for the people I have sex with.

....it's a great life...*cries*

bace said:
Last time I checked there was absolutely NOTHING complicated about sex.

But that's because I never have sex with people I have feelings for and never have feelings for the people I have sex with.

....it's a great life...*cries*
ooo! I ONLY want to have sex with people I care about - that's what the turn on is. Now, is that being emo or is that just a chick thing? :lol:

Emotions do make things complicated, but it's also the best way to have sex.

Most reactions

Back