A quick rant

terri said:
ooo! I ONLY want to have sex with people I care about - that's what the turn on is. Now, is that being emo or is that just a chick thing? :lol:

Emotions do make things complicated, but it's also the best way to have sex.

:thumbup:

terri said:
ooo! I ONLY want to have sex with people I care about - that's what the turn on is. Now, is that being emo or is that just a chick thing? :lol:

Emotions do make things complicated, but it's also the best way to have sex.

YEAH RIGHT!!! Why do you think I'm telling the guy to have as much sex as possible with the one he loves. DUUUUHHH!!!

I only have sex with people I don't like, to keep my ego inflated and libido gratified.

I'm just a horny bastard aight.

I'm currently waiting for the love of my life to bump into me in a romantic and serindiptious way.

Then this life of promiscuity and non commitment will be over. For I shall marry that lady, and make her the happiest woman alive.

bace said:
YEAH RIGHT!!! Why do you think I'm telling the guy to have as much sex as possible with the one he loves. DUUUUHHH!!!

I only have sex with people I don't like, to keep my ego inflated and libido gratified.

I'm just a horny bastard aight.

I'm currently waiting for the love of my life to bump into me in a romantic and serindiptious way.

Then this life of promiscuity and non commitment will be over. For I shall marry that lady, and make her the happiest woman alive.
....so it's an emo thing, then. :mrgreen:

This is what I always knew....beneath the annoying loud mouthed raver is one big quivering mass of emo, waiting the chance to serve. :heart:

This is how it should be, of course. :thumbup:

:lol:

You realize that the most famous raver acronym was P.L.U.R. which stood for "Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect".

And come on, obviously I'm being emo. That's why I said we need to stop being emo. So I can go back to being annoying and obnoxious.

kthxbye.

Most reactions

Back