A Quick Shoot

Meawood13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
margretwood.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just love the first two, the energy and connection of your friend and the horse is just amazing, the third picture is funny, who would know horses have a sense of humor :)
I like all 3

I love these. Really nicely done. The last one is hilarious.

I just love the first two, the energy and connection of your friend and the horse is just amazing, the third picture is funny, who would know horses have a sense of humor :)
I like all 3

Thanks! I always equate horses to being like little kids. They love to goof around and can throw temper tantrums like nobody's business.

I love these. Really nicely done. The last one is hilarious.

Thank you :)

Must add your Pug pooch is so hileriously funny and cute and the way he/she was playing on the back of the black dog was just adorable.
Loved many of your pics on Flickr.
Your Pug looks like he/she really is full of spirite :)

haha thanks, that is actually Bru's (the pug) favorite pose. He and the Newfoundland (the big black one, Otis) are partners in crime for the most part.

I like how the first one kind of makes a heart shape out of the horses head and her body and head :)

Neat! My sister loves horses, that's all I heard from her growing up. Yes, good shots there. In the last one, would you say he's just horsing around?! Hee hee hee hee............

Most reactions

New Topics

Back