What's new

A Quick Shoot

Meawood13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
5
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just love the first two, the energy and connection of your friend and the horse is just amazing, the third picture is funny, who would know horses have a sense of humor :)
I like all 3
 
I just love the first two, the energy and connection of your friend and the horse is just amazing, the third picture is funny, who would know horses have a sense of humor :)
I like all 3

Thanks! I always equate horses to being like little kids. They love to goof around and can throw temper tantrums like nobody's business.

I love these. Really nicely done. The last one is hilarious.

Thank you :)
 
Must add your Pug pooch is so hileriously funny and cute and the way he/she was playing on the back of the black dog was just adorable.
Loved many of your pics on Flickr.
Your Pug looks like he/she really is full of spirite :)
 
haha thanks, that is actually Bru's (the pug) favorite pose. He and the Newfoundland (the big black one, Otis) are partners in crime for the most part.
 
I like how the first one kind of makes a heart shape out of the horses head and her body and head :)
 
Neat! My sister loves horses, that's all I heard from her growing up. Yes, good shots there. In the last one, would you say he's just horsing around?! Hee hee hee hee............
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom