A Real Introduction

EscapeTurn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello! :mrgreen:
I've posted a few times before and you guys have given me wonderful feedback. I've learned a ton from browsing the board, so I thought I'd formally introduce myself.

I'm from the southern US and currently a student at Auburn University. I've always loved photography but never really been able to get into it until recently. I just moved up from my Cybershot DSCP100 and bought a Nikon D50 today! The battery is charging right now and I'm totally psyched about learning to use it. I love shots taken from really odd angles that show a different perspective of a subject. Generally anything eccentric draws my eye.

I have two retired racing greyhounds with whom I am completely enamored, and I take a whole lot of pictures of them, so I imagine I'll be sharing some of those in the near future! ;)

I also really, really like photoshop. a lot.

Anyway, great to be a part of TPF! :mrgreen:

Happy you decided to pop in here for an introduction. You'll love the D50, I just bought one for my wife that should be arriving just in time for xmas :)

Welcome!

Welcome to tpf! :)

Welcome to TPF! I hope to see some pictures of your greyhounds with the new camera. I have a friend who really spreads the word about adopting these dogs when they retire; she says they are the sweetest dogs out there! :D

Welcome to TPF, hope to see more of your Greyhounds...

Welcome to TPF :D

it was a high time to indroduce yourself! official "hello" to you :D

Hi and welcome to the forum. Geryhounds are wonderful animals and it's a wonderful thing for you to take the retired ones into your home. I almost adopted one myself! Just could work a dog into my busy schedule right now. Take care and have fun!

Most reactions

Back