A recent work of mine that I love a lot!

k.udhay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one has become a favorite of my recent shots. There is an interesting story behind this.

This photo was a random shot. The bride had just completed her make-up and was about to start to the marriage hall. On her side I noted my partner holding a softbox. I was impressed with the profile of her face, especially with her ornaments enhancing further. Coordinated both the bride and my partner to take this shot with a nice Rembrandt triangle. I had not worked out anything on the post processing yet.

Now, I follow a famous south Indian wedding photographer in Instagram. He had taken a shot which was a B&W profile shot of the bride. Coincidentally, it was just looking the same way of the shot I had taken. Except that his was B&W and all messy background burnt out.

Aha! This is what probably I was looking for. Opened lightroom, darkened my partner, make-up artist and other uninteresting objects. Did some basic correction and here we go! I loved this!

What are your comments?

Bh-zwr9j-3F

Attachments

• _O4A1014.jpg
    _O4A1014.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Hmm, all I see is a red "X" and no image. Try again, without the link to the IG account. Thanks!

The moderator has removed the instagram account link it seems. What are the other ways I post the image?

UPLOAD the image directly.

But when I click on the insert icon, I see only "ImageURL field". It doesn't accept the location of the image in my computer either.

If you have a copy of the image on your computer, you can upload it directly into the post. Just check the file size to make sure it's compliant with the software here, to avoid error messages like that.

After you have verified the file size, just "drag and drop" the image into your post.

Thanks terri and Designer. It worked.

If I want to ask a question like "How this photo could have been taken" of someone else's work, how can I post?

Beautiful shot! Very nice work.

If you have a desire to show someone else's work to ask a technical question about it, you just ask your question here while including a link to the image offsite. We only post our own work here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back