What's new

A Rock

Dano83

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

I've been taking photos for a about two years now but i'm trying to improve on it. I am working on taking close up shots. How well did I capture the details & colors on this rock?



Rock12-vi.jpg
 
Hallo Dano, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
I'd say you DID capture the texture and the colours on this rock!
And do you also know why it is formed in the way it is and where all the colours are from?
 
Hallo Dano, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
I'd say you DID capture the texture and the colours on this rock!
And do you also know why it is formed in the way it is and where all the colours are from?

Thanks for the welcome :)

I found this rock and others while taking pictures in the hills. It might be a volcanic rock but i'm not sure.

Here's some of the other rocks I found the same day...
Bayareanature.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom