What's new

A rock...

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very good Runnah; next we'll work on my complicated objects such as 'cat' and 'dog'!

;)

Very nice - I like ripples on the water and the colours of the rocks below.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
I am trying to focus on smaller things
 
life is a rock. but the radio rolled me.
 
Pet rock reborn, I can see it now.
 
I dunno - I would have liked to see it even closer, or maybe from a different angle. Maybe with the foreground rocks cropped out, or a contrast bump. It needs...something. Even though that rock is the largest one in the frame and is clearly the subject, there seems to still be too may things competing for attention. For me, it's an "almost there."
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom