a short summarize.please

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok...I'm back.. I haven't posted for about a week! and I feel terrible! I don't know what's going on here! So...beware coz I'm going to bump some shots in landscape gallery :) And I need somebody to tell me briefly what has happened here!

Allison & Hobbes had three more children, Chase sold the site to Corey and MD came back for a whole week. Terri bought a Canon 5D and sold all her Polaroid stuff. Hertz said something stupid and Digital Matt posted some terrible shots. Base was quiet and I actually said something interesting.

;)

Big Mike said:
Allison & Hobbes had three more children, Chase sold the site to Corey and MD came back for a whole week. Terri bought a Canon 5D and sold all her Polaroid stuff. Hertz said something stupid and Digital Matt posted some terrible shots. Base was quiet and I actually said something interesting.

;)

:biglaugh:

great :D:D:D:D:D so good news only :D
(except for terrible shots by Matt)
heheh kidding kidding...

Big Mike said:

;)

Girls or boys? :lol:

Welcome back Mentos!

:lol: Noah built an ark, and Corinna was the only photographer allowed on board. All the other members drowned in their tears of dissapointment, 'cause the flood never came.

Welcome back, mentos, the freshmaker. :)

Yeah...I've been pretty quiet.

oh... so welcome here Philip!

And Bacey! Now you don't need to be quiet... :)

Antartican won the TPF Trivia Challenge for the third straight month! :clap:--> Hall of Fame.

And I am beating her this month so far!! :boogie: (of course there has only been one day... :er: ) --> TPF Trivia Challenge.

^^^ Tooooo funny JTHphoto!!!
552.gif

[Now I'm gunning for you, though. Although you sure are off to a flying start.]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back