What's new

A shot from Downtown..

Hybrid Designz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its one of my first pics i decided to edit in cs4. didnt do alot to it, but still its edited... C&C please....
20240_1284571391344_1141916559_31040699_3821158_n.jpg
 
Wow...i need to upload my pics somewhere else besides facebook. lol Totally messed up quality... :(
 
Hell yeah!
I love the ice blue light of that castle-like building.
I also like the red and orange lights in the distance, they add a nice sparkle of color (:
The green in the lower right hand corner is really nice as well.
I would have preferred the sky to be a bit more purple, but I still like it!
Also the intense light on that tree to the left is a bit distracting and takes my eye away from the subject, maybe you can crop it out?
Just a suggestion though.
:greenpbl:
Lovely work (:
 
Wow, ty for the C&C. And now that you mention it...i see what your sayin about the tree. TY for pointing that out to me. Ill see what I can do..time to open up cs4 ;)

Anyone else?
 
Anyone else wanna help me out here or give me some more pointers please?
 
The tower leaning to the right kinda bothers me but if you fixed it then the smaller building wouldnt be straight. But maybe since it's the main subject it'd help out a bit. Idk I kinda have a thing with pictures not being perfectly level :-P
 
Another Downtown Tulsa Night Shooter, thats the correct term right?;)
I like it, I do alot of night stuff downtown, but I have not been able to get away on a rainy/wet night, which i really want to. How long you been doing photography?
 
Im actually going to try to hit up downtown tonight. i hear there is alot of fog in the forecast so i know ill make it out there. There are a few people here in Owass/Tulsa that want to start a group, and would love to meet up with you im sure. If you want we could meet up and take some pics...

Ive been into photography since i was 15, but never had an dslr until 2 months ago ;) I absolutely love every sec of shooting. i cant get enough!

Where are you located in Tulsa: Tulsa? lol
 
I will PM you
 
It was good talking to you man.
I was looking at this picture more, you might try and lighten up the rounded part of the building, I think you you lightened that up, it would be alot better. I will check with my buddy about getting this one displayed, but I would try and lighten that part up just a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom