A shot from Downtown..

could be, but to me it appears that the building in the foreground is moving upwards.

I didnt understand either, I think he is just blowing smoke.

I didnt understand either, I think he is just blowing smoke.

No, I'm not blowing smoke. How dare you assume that I have nothing better to do than sit around and make things up. The buliding looks like it is either out of focus or just too soft. This is my opinion.

Could u please explain? I Might see it. Are u talkin bout the small haze at the top ofthe round building here in front? If so...I really do think it might have been fog. Which either way doesn't help the photo. Ty for pointing it out.
Have any tips on how to overcome that haze?

the part that I circled in what appears to be an upside down sex toy is the part of the picture I am referring to. To me, it appears that it is in motion. The pic is very small and I'm unable to really examine it so it could be that you're right and it is haze or fog.

20240_1284571391344_1141916559_3104.jpg

Yeah its a haze from that night im guessing. Any suggestion? Also might be because the focus is on the white tower

Hell yeah!
I love the ice blue light of that castle-like building.
I also like the red and orange lights in the distance, they add a nice sparkle of color :)
The green in the lower right hand corner is really nice as well.
I would have preferred the sky to be a bit more purple, but I still like it!
Also the intense light on that tree to the left is a bit distracting and takes my eye away from the subject, maybe you can crop it out?
Just a suggestion though.
:greenpbl:
Lovely work :)

Senorita Sbuxo, may I please have the English translation of the poem written in pink? Por favor. Gracias.

Most reactions

Back