What's new

A shot from yesterday - model on the beach

I really don't like the pose on the first one either. I guess it didn't cross my mind that it looks like she has to whiz, but when someone mentioned it, well they're right. The pose just looks uncomfortable and unnatural to me.

I do like the other two images though, the 3rd being my favorite. Good job.
 
I really don't like the pose on the first one either. I guess it didn't cross my mind that it looks like she has to whiz, but when someone mentioned it, well they're right. The pose just looks uncomfortable and unnatural to me.

I do like the other two images though, the 3rd being my favorite. Good job.
Yeah, I can see that.

I think #3 is my favorite too.
 
Here's the last one from the set I'll post.

630589541_4NAXp-XL.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom