A shot of Pittsburgh

Buckster

In memoriam
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot this while visiting a friend of mine who lives in the Pittsburgh area:

Pittsburgh_Dusk.jpg

Sometimes I like to go 'over the top'... ;)

I'm still relatively new to this, so take my C&C for what it is, uneducated and probably not incredibly helpful.....

Really love the vantage point, however I think there was just too much PP done (don't know exactly what to call it, but the colors just seem too unnatural) is there any way you could post the original?

I'm still relatively new to this, so take my C&C for what it is, uneducated and probably not incredibly helpful.....

Really love the vantage point, however I think there was just too much PP done (don't know exactly what to call it, but the colors just seem too unnatural)
All opinions are appreciated. I know going in that this sort of thing isn't for everyone. ;)

is there any way you could post the original?
I generally prefer to let my work stand or fall as I've presented it.

I'm with Harris. Note I am not "relatively", but "absolutely" new at this, so take my comment for what it is. This amount of post makes it less of a photograph and more digital art. A pleasant image nonetheless, but it does not have much photographic appeal to me. The view is very nice though.

Living in Pgh I can appreciate the shot but I do agree you went over the top with the PP. I have to say you were lucky to get a decent sky on a visit here as we generally have nasty grey skies or just skies too bright to make a decent image.

Well, I'm new to this forum and I used to live near Pittsburgh. I like the vantage point but way too over the top for my tastes.

I really appreciate you folks taking the time to have a look and leave your thoughts! Thanks again!! :thumbup:

Wow! I like this photo a lot! The vibrant colors create a futuristic feel

I like it Buckster!! The colors are incredible.

Who knew that Shi..., er, Pittsburg could be made to look so beautiful! ;)

great shot! i like the PP

Most reactions

Back