What's new

A Smart shoot?

Chad Truss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I swiped my mothers new Smart Fortwo out of my parents garage one morening and wandered around downtown Minneapolis with it to get some shots.

I like this one the most. I shot it with the old rusty diesel engine blocks in the background to get kind of a "past and present" feel to it.

2857019790_28aeef06c8_o.jpg


2.
2856189967_c712998330_o.jpg


3.
2856191535_92e78d0fa4_o.jpg


4.
2857020962_ea7a7bfeec_o.jpg


As always, tear them apart. I would like to know how I can improve.
 
Yup, the first one is the best.
Too bad you had a container so close to the car.

Closer crop would be good to concentrate on the car and engine block.
 
I can give it a whirl. I think thats why the original crop wasn't as close to the car, because I thought the container threw it off.

Thanks for your input.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom