My roomate and I were walking through this alley near our apartment, saw this puddle and decided to have some funn. Comments and crits are very welcome.
The Second Picture is absolutely Amazing. Wow.... Just the thought of The Bike in motion and Traveling threw the Puddle and kicking up the water with his Synth. Rubber Tires ...... A+++ Shot.
Hey Serious Props. True Talent!!
Hey what kind of bike is that by the way. Look like Disc. Breaks. MTB so True respect for that Bike Shot. RIde on.
The first shot helps to put the second photo into context. That is not saying that the 2nd couldn't stand alone, as it is an amazing shot, especially with the reflection, but I like how you included the first.
It's a fantastic shot, Eric. Very original and inspiring! I think the waterdrops in motion really brings a strong contrast to the otherwise unperturbed puddle. And I agree with Peanuts on the first shot. In all, they are just great. :idea: