A Sunset

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I randomly ran into this last night while looking for another location. I know it is just another sunset picture, but the colors and simplicity of it really seem so peaceful to me.

It was my first time to catch a sunset amazingly enough. I see pretty ones near my house, but with no good location to capture them!

No PP color adjustment. I was tempted, but thought, why mess with it when it is so pretty naturally? (But, the saturation was cranked up in camera.)

3049650007_16304b5606_o.jpg

Great shot!

The tree?

Very nice! It's the simple shots i love the most, great colour, too!..

Did you get a shot without the tree? (just for pure minimalism sake)

AMAZING COLORS!!!!, lovin the tree silhouette

Awesome picture
wish that the twig or stick what ever that is was not out in the water.

Another great image!
Thank you as always :)

The tree?
You mean what happened to it? I have no idea, but it seemed to frame the picture well.

Very nice! It's the simple shots i love the most, great colour, too!..

Did you get a shot without the tree? (just for pure minimalism sake)

As a matter of fact, I did! Which do you like better? I can't decided if it needs the tree to break it up or not.

AMAZING COLORS!!!!, lovin the tree silhouette

Thank you! The colors in this other are a little brighter. The sun dropped in a matter of 60 seconds. I couldn't get out of my car fast enough to catch it!

Which do yall like better?
3051077172_14104a2c1e_o.jpg

Awesome picture
wish that the twig or stick what ever that is was not out in the water.

You think? I debated taking it out, but I kinda liked it. Still debating if it takes away from it or adds a little detail since it is SUCH a simple picture.

The horizon is also right in the middle, but with the colors, it just seemed to look best that way. I took some others and they were blah.

Ah cool! ;)

Hmm I see what you mean. I think the first one with the tree lends more to the feeling of the place if you know what I mean, lets you chill and empty your mind; The second I think opens your imagination a little bit more and makes you wonder.

Both are good but I can't decide either!, if push came to shove maybe I'd choose the 1st one.

You mean what happened to it? I have no idea, but it seemed to frame the picture well.

Sorry, dumb joke- I'm not too slick today, I meant is that, "the tree", the "one" you have in Texas? Never mind, ... I'm out of sync this week.

Excellent shot.

I love them both. The tree definitely adds interest in the first one. I like the color in the second better. I think the second could be improved if the horizon wasn't so close to center. The colors in the second are simply amazing. Nice work.

amazing great work..

Very nice. I like the tree shot better but they're both fine.

Most reactions

Back