What's new

A Sunset

Hi Lyncca,

Definitely keep the tree. Using it for foreground definitely adds to and enhances the overall image. The colors in the sky are great and they reflect well in the water. Really nice shot !

Without the tree it's wouldn't catch me eye half as much...

daithi
 
Nice shot. I like the first also. And I like the stick, too, as it conjures up visions of the Lock Ness Monster :)
 
Thanks again everyone :)

I think I am going to print the tree one and put it up at work. You should see my cube. It is a "Lyncca Harvey Photography" museum. LOL.

Nice shot. I like the first also. And I like the stick, too, as it conjures up visions of the Lock Ness Monster :)

LOL. funny. I think the stick should stay too. I'm not sure why, but I am kinda attached to it.
 
3051077172_14104a2c1e_o.jpg

I love them both but this one is stunning. I love the colors. So simple and def. peaceful looking!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom