A Tattooed Country Girl

Tinstafl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, a detail that is blaring over every other detail of these shots are the indentations on her legs. Those 100% need to be removed, otherwise I feel they ruin each and every one of these shots.

yeah, the strap indentations are really killing these...

Lets hope she still likes all those tattoos when she is 50, nice shooting.......

I agree with the above. The first thing I noticed were the leg indentations also.They really kill the shots.

Any time a model removes a next-to-skin item of clothing (aside from very, loose shirts & wraps), you should expect to allow at least 30 minutes, and up to an hour for the skin to return to normal.

Great posing. I do not see any visible signs of retouch which would have made the images much better. As per the feedback already given.
I would have cleaned the skin (some few temporary imperfections like pimples) and attended to the teeth as well - they appear to be on the yellow side.

Neatpicking - the rotten/chipped patch at the right edge of the image bothers me considering how much it contrasts with the rest.

Great posing. I do not see any visible signs of retouch which would have made the images much better. As per the feedback already given.
I would have cleaned the skin (some few temporary imperfections like pimples) and attended to the teeth as well - they appear to be on the yellow side.

Neatpicking - the rotten/chipped patch at the right edge of the image bothers me considering how much it contrasts with the rest.

I agree. It may be a question of the photographer's or the model's personal choice about removing temporary blemishes etc but to ME these are shot in pin-up style and in that style the blemishes just don't fit. The photos will be around a lot longer than the blemishes, even the couple of pimple scars on her legs will be gone in a year or two and I can see no reason to immortalise them.

I didn't notice the patch on the background at first but now it's been pointed out I can't unsee it.

Very good work otherwise but the details....

I will go over them again and see if i can remove some of the marks. I had a limited time and had to shoot one set out of order as others were coming into the studio.
I appreciate the feedback though

I see edits are allowed on your images, here's my take on one of them with 10 minutes in Portrait Pro and P.S. Not perfect but OK for the time I spent.
Country Girl2.jpg

Grandad, your quick retouching looks pretty good

Nice job Grandad but think the leg indentations add a bit of edge...like she just left a "bondage" shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back