country girl in the attic and basement

Tinstafl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like 2 and 3 but I LOVE number 1! That's definitely one for the portfolio; the lighting and the facial expression are great.

Simply glorious light in #1. Nice setting and pose too.

The others are fun and different too.

Agree that first one is really really nice. Great light and pose. Great use of the location. Not loving the hair in the face look on the last one but that’s just personal preference. Her right foot looks a bit distorted in the that one as well because of the way it’s bent. Or maybe it’s just the big clunky shoes?

I will agree with the others, the first shot is a stunner. The other is a good yes but number one,wow! for me the lighting in number one is simply outstanding. I love the careful highlight placement, especially on her nose, and on the floor.

As a member pointed out in your other thread with this model, the hair just looks too much like a bad wig in the 2nd and 3rd shots of this set. I thought it looked a bit out of sorts in the other set, but it wasn't as distracting as in this. Out of the 3, I really only like the 1st shot here. The faraway look is believable, the lighting is super and natural looking. The only thing I see ( and it's very minor ) is the placement of her left hand. It looks a tiny bit posed and unnatural, but not to the point of destroying the major attributes of everything else.

All Great, #1 for me...

stepford wives go country.

The composition is good, but at least on my screen it seems the images are artificially reduced in height making them odd

The hair and face are somewhat creepy

Great place to shoot. Practice your lighting and posing. #1 is going in the right direction.

stepford wives go country.

The composition is good, but at least on my screen it seems the images are artificially reduced in height making them odd

The hair and face are somewhat creepy
The ceiling was about 5 and a half feet tall but it had great light. I could only stand in the exact center of the attic.

Most reactions

Back