A Tough Decision - Policy Update

LMAO, Im sorry if I hurt anyone, but I was trying to out do MD's apparent leaving the website trick. I hope ive managed to atleast rival it :D:D

:x chase,arty i was about to give you both a mortal thrashing for that, ya got me bigtime. :thumbup: :hail: :lmao:

krazy kids, i am beginning to wonder if Chase is really too young for the forum, are you really over 13, Chase? :crazy:

Wait...does this mean we are NOT gonna see nudie photos now!?! :grumpy:

And just when I thought we were gonna get ride of Arty too. :wink:

PLUS when has arty ever shown any mean streak??? he's too much of a teddy bear to be the grizzly!!

BTW very good prank you two...very good...who was the mastermind?

oriecat said:
I knew it. As soon as I read artie's post, then saw his post count at exactly 2000, I just knew it had to be a joke. I'm so smart! :mrgreen:

same here, i was HOPING it was a joke, and i'm glad it was :)

damn you chase and arty!!!!! :lmao:

A+ :Joker:

:biglaugh:

Well done, hook, line and sinker, now reel me in!

Im glad AIRIC, ferny and Nytmair replied before I did.
Falcon :scratch: good set up man.

mygrain said:
Wait...does this mean we are NOT gonna see nudie photos now!?! :grumpy:

And just when I thought we were gonna get ride of Arty too. :wink:

PLUS when has arty ever shown any mean streak??? he's too much of a teddy bear to be the grizzly!!

BTW very good prank you two...very good...who was the mastermind?

I must really hand it to Chase, he set up the prank, I just let it go on.

Hehe to settle a few queries, Falcon is my online alter ego, generally for gaming life, infact im only known here as Artemis now, because I feel the name Artemis is closer to me.

As for the I never get angry, you are right, I am raareeely angry, although when I do get angry, it does come out like that. When ive been mean I follow it through to the end, I dont betray myself.

A few hints you might have picked up on.
1) My post count, exactly on 2000
2) Falcon writes and miss spells things like me :)
3) Falcon, and my website name is Falcon-eye.co.uk, a nice little hint hehe.

Any other questions? And I wanna make sure that me and Ferny are cool, id never really hack this site, even if that did happen

P.s. thanks Airic, you were the first who posted and wasnt angry at me for my mean post.

and lastly, BEAT THAT MD!!! MUAHAHAHA

i leave for two days and you try and copy the master...

congrats arty!!!!!! that was a good one!!!

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back