What's new

A tower C&C please.

flameshots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
363
Reaction score
31
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot of this tower at Disney's Epcot. I'm sure it's supposed to represent a famous tower somewhere but I wasn't paying attention by the time I got here. I was exhausted and feel pretty lucky that I was able to put together this shot. Let me know what you guys think. I think I could do some cropping and remove some minor distractions at the bottom of the tower. What do ya think?

 
your right, the composition is pretty bland. buildings look pretty cool though
 
Nice angle! You could probably b&W everything out except the 2 main buildings, that would defintely make this picture stand out even more. And yeah, cropping or stamping out the tent and columns in the lower left would truly make the buildings the center of atention.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom