What's new

A tulip in the rain

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
2,829
Reaction score
295
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A shot I took recently using canon 400d and EF 100mm 2.8 macro lens.

C&C is appreciated - please be honest, as I want to know how this photo could have been improved on. My only thoughts is that it is too centered, but then again I like the way the composition is and only think this because it is a 'rule' of photography. But rules are made to be broken, right?

3996660825_a4a36f500c.jpg


Thanks for looking
 
Rules.. not laws. I think the composition is fine. The left-to-right angle follows the blurred background and is effective.
 
I like it I would have liked it better with more raindrops.
 
Thanks for your comments. Yes more raindrops would have probably been nice, but I had to wait for a gap in the rain to get out there :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom