a very late introduction

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hrrm, i dive bombed into these forums without properly introducing myself. :oops:

I'm Mark, I live Auckland, New Zealand.

I don't know if there any other kiwi's on board here, but I'll be more than happy to shout a drink to any willing to cross the pacific (or even the tasman!) whilst visiting my beautiful little country.

I am a programmer, web developer, database designer by trade and photographer by passion. I've seen some really AWESOME photographs here, quite inspiring.

I generally know bugger-all about photography, so I appreciate the comments...keep 'em coming mates!

Cheers!
Mark

Welcome Mark

I would love to visit NZ. In fact I would move there, without seeing it, if I could talk my wife into moving across the globe. She is too close to her family though :(

Oh no the kiwis are here!
Just joshin
Welcome to the board vonnagy
has voodoo done the welcome rhumba dance yet?
he's very good but watch out when he goes in for a turn.

I have sad news for you however, Mark.
This board has been overtaken by Aussies of late. I can't say which ones they are, but they have started to frighten us all with their mating calls and such. Perhaps you can help us understand these strange creatures more closely?

"hrrm, i dive bombed into these forums without properly introducing myself..... "

You know, we've all been thinking, "What a rude bloke!" But we're just too polite to say so. :wink:

(pssst! Do they say "bloke" in NZ, or is that pretty much a Great Britain kinda thing?? :shock: )

Your NZ photos have been awesome, and I am especially fond of the "rainbows" thread..... so here's a belated welcome!! Glad you're here, Mark! :D

welcome kiwi!!!!

were glad your here, and were jealous that you live in new zealand and we dont.

ah...the lord of the rings.... :::cries softly::::

md

G'day Bro!

Welcome to the funny farm..oops the photoforum!

I have been to the land of the long white cloud and had a great time skiing and partying while there.
You're rainbow pics were "choice". Keep em coming mate.

Most reactions

Back