What's new

A Very Merry Manfrotto Christmas.

Quite creative. They look like an ad I'd find in Popular Photography, in all honesty.
 
A reflector behind the tripod would give it a little seperation. Cool shot though.
 
I like these shots. Love the bokeh of the lights behind it. Looks like a tripod ad to be run in photo magazines during the season :)
 
A reflector behind the tripod would give it a little seperation. Cool shot though.

I wonder........... if you could cut out a piece of paper in the Manfrotto logo outline........... and make the bokeh the shape of the logo..............
 
A reflector behind the tripod would give it a little seperation. Cool shot though.

I wonder........... if you could cut out a piece of paper in the Manfrotto logo outline........... and make the bokeh the shape of the logo..............

That's pretty genius, might give it a shot haha
 
You DID NOT open an early gift while she was gone did you?!
Very nice. I like when someone can entertain themselves without ruining the house.
Merry Christmas to all or Happy Holidays to my friends of different beliefs.
Nancy
 
You DID NOT open an early gift while she was gone did you?!
Very nice. I like when someone can entertain themselves without ruining the house.
Merry Christmas to all or Happy Holidays to my friends of different beliefs.
Nancy

Haha, nah. I've had this tripod and head for a while ;)
 
What's next? Pictures of camera's!!?? :wink:

Very cool.
 
hahahahah...

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cute.
 
Appreciate everyone's compliments on the shot. I really need to break my camera out more often :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom