What's new

A walk by the water

thespeedyshutter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Beach, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am strictly a nature photographer, all of my paid photography has been in this field. However, I have decided to jump out of my comfort zone. I am planning on making the leap and start doing weddings and portraits. Anyway, here are some images I grabbed on a walk around Long Beach.









 
if you think in these shots you "nailed" the exposure and WB and composition in these then I would not make that jump yet. and if you are anyway, make sure you clean your sensor there is a piece of dust center left and center right
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom